In the last blog post, we told you why counting calories is the worst. Now you might be asking yourself: What can I do instead of counting calories to feel healthy, avoid gaining weight and eating too much? Here are some advices:
- Listen to your body.
- Eat when you are hungry.
- Eat foods that you are in the mood for to eat.
- Put full attention on the meal in front of you.
- Sit down when you eat.
- Chew every bite before taking another.
- Eat mindfully and slow down.
- Eat until you’re satisfied.
- Make the same effort to eating healthy you make for eating food you love.
- Find and keep your perfect balance between soul food and super food.
- Also eat food purely for the pleasure of eating them, not because they are considered as healthy.
- Enjoy eating.
Of course, everyone has to know by themselves what is best for them. Free yourself and do whatever you want to do!